The Park East Synagogue, stone and copper clad Synagogue in Pepper Pike, Ohio, United States was designed by Centerbrook Architects and Planners.This includes a synagogue sanctuary, school and library. It uses a campus in the east to the famous Park Synagogue in Cleveland Heights, designed by Eric Mendelsohn in 1950. Like his brothers and sisters older, it offers a community center for the faithful to close. The building is a simple steel frame box clad in a stick and mosaic panel coated copper. Three large organic shapes burst from the box: a stone of Jerusalem shrine covered with copper and two great-covered canopies entrance bend toward each other in a gesture of welcome and blessing.
The sanctuary is surrounded inside and slightly curved stone walls monumental. A curved glass timber beams interlaced arches on the bima. It reflects the voices and music and a sense of shelter to the congregation. Light in the sanctuary comes indirectly from four edges, giving a soft glow of peace and comfort.