The Music School was designed by Eric Parry Architects is located in Bedford School, Bedford, United Kingdom . The £ 3 million Music School was built on the site of the existing house used as a music school, south of the school listed chapel built by JF Bodley in 1908. The School of Music is a complex Recital Hall, with rehearsal rooms linked by glass in the street wing education.
Recital Hall, designed to accommodate up to 120 faces the playing fields, with an elevation of alternating glass and stainless steel panels. The room is designed to respond flexibly to changing everyday uses of music school. The communication between artists and the public is paramount. To achieve this, the acoustics of the auditorium reverberated properly, soft, warm and enveloping, which gives the public a sense of spatial relationship between the ensemble members.
Sound insulation of classrooms is also adjacent to a high standard. Before completing the Music School project architect Eric Parry has also designed the Library of the Bedford School, which opened in 2003.